Acceptable Use Policy
Last Modified: March 23, 2018
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in this Policy.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Foundation, a Foundation employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Foundation or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, a server on which the Services is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
These content standards (the “Content Standards”) apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. In addition to the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by the Foundation, the School Food Institute, or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
By participating in a Course, you agree that:
- All discussion board posts, assignments, quizzes, exams and other learning activities will be your own work and not anyone else’s, except to the extent explicitly permitted by the instructions for such work.
- The Course is being provided to you on an individual basis, and while individual participants may discuss the Content (e.g., on a forum provided by the Foundation account with other users.
- You will complete all tests and assignments on your own, unless collaboration on such test or assignment is explicitly permitted.
- You will not share answers or assignments that are being used to assess participant performance.
- You will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve your results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of such changes by posting the modified version on our Website and indicating the date it was last modified. The date this Policy was last modified is at the top of this page. Please periodically review this Policy so that you are familiar with the current Policy and aware of any changes.