In Sustainable Lunchrooms we will:
- Address the importance of an environmentally-friendly school meal program.
- Learn how to use recipes and menu planning to decrease food waste, procure healthy/sustainable ingredients, and limit the use of toxic cleaning chemicals.
- Find a balance between monetary costs, human health, and our impact on the environment.
In Plant Forward we will:
- Learn why eating plant proteins is great for everyone’s health, particularly growing children.
- Address how to adapt your menu to offer more plant forward meals.
- Uncover the financial benefits of offering Plant Forward meals.
In Ingredients for Healthier Kids we will:
- Unravel the health implications of consuming processed foods and additives
- Hear from a practicing pediatrician about the health implications of consuming processed foods and additives.
- Discover how to eliminate additives and processed foods in your school meal program and replace them with healthy, whole ingredients.
To receive a special pre-sale discount and course announcements, sign up for our pre-sale list!